96% AFUE 80,000 BTU Gas Furnace UpFlow
Product Dimensions: 17.5" W x 34.5" H x 28.75" D
Product Weight: 120lbs.
Shipping Weight: 150lbs.
Max. Overcurrent Device (amps): 15
Blower Motor @ 1075RPM: 1/2
Vent Diameter: 2" or 3"
• Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ Technology
• Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
• Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
• Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
• Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
• Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
• Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
• Compatible with any single-stage thermostat
• Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
• Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner
• Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
• Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
• Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
• All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
• Can no longer be installed in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) on or after October 1, 2019.
• Designed for multi-position installation — upflow, horizontal left or right
• Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
• Easy to install top venting with optional side venting
• Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
• Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
• Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
• Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
• Airtight solid bottom or side-return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications