This is what you get:
1 Roll -3/8" OD x 50ft Yellow Polyethylene Coated Copper LP Propane Gas Tubing
by Reading Tube -Made in USA
We are proud to offer you our line of inner-grooved polyethylene coated copper tube for Natural Gas and Propane installation.
• Factory coated for corrosion protection and identification
• Ascending footage marking on coating
• Ideal for underground applications
• Meets criteria of NFPA 54 and NFPA 58
GasShield Coated Copper Tube comes coated with a yellow layer of seamless polyethylene. Commonly used with the distribution of natural and LP gas, GasShield Coated Copper Tube provides all the performance and reliability for which Grooved Yellow PolyCoated Copper Tube is known but with the added advantage of high visibility, easy identification and enhanced protection by isolating the copper tube from corrosive environments.
- 0.025 in. (minimum) polyethylene coating is extruded onto the copper providing consistent corrosion protection
- Made to ASTM and NFPA standards
- Continuously marked with size, specification information, manufacturing code and footage every 2 ft.
- Custom products and markings available upon request
- Eliminates the need for continuous on-site tape wrapping or sleeving, creating a savings on labor and professional looking installation
- 150 to 400 degrees F
- Compatible with standard solder fittings and brazing techniques (alternative joining systems must comply with manufacturer's specifications)
- Max Pressure 727 PSI
- Manufactured to reduce work hardening and stress corrosion cracking
FREE SHIPPING to your Door!!
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE!!!!