Rheem 13 Seer System :
The Rheem 13 Seer Value Series Condensing Unit
1 1/2 (1.5)Ton Model # 13AJN18A01
Painted louvered steel cabinet
Easily accessible control box
Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins
Grille/Motor mount for quiet fan operation
Filter Drier (shipped – not installed)
Outdoor condensing unit designed for ground level or rooftop installations.
These units offer comfort and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
Conditional Compressor - Ten (10) Years-Registration Required -See warranty Booklet
Limited Parts - (10) Years -Registration Required
Engineering Features of RHSL Series RHSLHM1817JA
- Cabinet Dimensions 42 1/2 H x 17 1/2 W x 21 11/16 D
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Blower housing with controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Field convertible for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- 3 combustible floor base accessories fit all model sizes when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Expansion valve on indoor coil provides for operation with air conditioning or heat pump using the same coil.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical, connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches [51 mm] for 11/2 inch [38 mm] conduit.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.
Condenser Plus Air Handler Combination =13 Seer Minimum AHRI Certified